‘Ice Hair and Beauty’ Organisation Privacy Notice
Our contact details
11 Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7BW, 01865 750055
Karen McGee 07538 993460
What type of information do we have?
We currently keep your name, address, contact number and any hair or beauty history you have had with us. This includes hair colour notes, skin care routine and any allergies. If you have purchased any bulk/continuous treatments we have that on file too.
How we get the information? and why we do we have it?
We collect the information from client record cards or via our online booking system.
What we do with the information?
How we store your information?
We have your information for the purpose of contacting you to change an appointment or to notify you of a special offer. Your information is held securely on our Salon software system, Shortcuts, who also have a PGDQ policy. Old information is deleted from our systems after 5 years.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you
How to complain?
If you would like to speak with someone about any aspect of our GDPQ policy, including to make a complaint, please do contact Karen McGee in writing at 11 Windmill Road, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7BW or by phone on 01865750055